Robust, durable and easy to use, this is the traditional way to wash your dishes
- Biodegradable & recyclable alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges
- Made from sustainable raw materials
- Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
- Vegan friendly
- Hand Made in Sri Lanka from Coir coconut fibre, each brush measures around 10cmx 7cm, excluding the loop
- Easy to use and to grip
- Rinse thoroughly before the first use, just immerse and use in warm water with washing-up liquid
- Strong enough for scrubbing pans, small enough to reach into cups, effective for cleaning crockery, cutlery, pans and woks
- To keep your brush fresh between uses, rinse and shake out any excess water and food particles. Hang it to dry from the metal loop, the galvanised metal core will not rust.
- Will last for months in normal use and when worn out can be recycled.
IngredientsCoir coconut fibre